Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Falling for fall tag


Since autumn is already here I decided to make a quick little post answering some questions about my favourite things about this season. I hope you enjoy.
1. What are you most looking forward to this fall?
With autumn comes my festive spirit. This time of the year reminds me that Christmas is coming soon and I get very excited. Besides that I also love cuddling in the sofa with a nice soft blanket, drinking hot tea and watching movies. Also I like rainy days (only when I am inside :D ) and I like to get warm and cosy, listen to the rain and read a good book. And last but definitely not least- scented candles.
2. What has been your favourite Halloween costume so far?
Unfortunately in Bulgaria we don't celebrate Halloween (which sucks) and I have never dressed up for it or carved a pumpkin, but if I had to choose from a costume I would say Wednesday Addams from the Addams Family (she is so sweet but at the same time very creepy)
3. Nude or dark lips?
Normally on myself I prefer nude lipsticks, but on other people I love the dark shades.
4. Do you call the season Autumn or Fall?
I call it autumn because I prefer the way it sounds.
5. What is the weather like during Fall where you live?
 Many people don't like autumn because the weather's very moody, it is constantly raining, it's quite cold so you never know what to wear, it kind of prepares you for winter ,but it is my favourite time of the year. But right the weather is unlikely nice - the sun is out thorough most of the day and it is around 20 degrees Celsius.
6. Favourite Fall fashion trend?
I have so many that I can't even choose..but probably my most favourite out of all at the minute is tartan items - dresses, scarves, skirts... I am just obsessed with tartan at the minute.
7. Favourite Fall activity?
As I already said i love cuddling in the sofa, with a blanket and a hot tea, while watching a movie. I tend to re watch the whole entire F.R.I.E.N.D.S series around this time of the year.
8. Most worn shoes?
Ankle boots for sure. I have been living in ankle boot for the last two autumns and i still am.
9. Pumpkin spice latte or salted caramel mocha?
Do not judge me but i have never drunk pumpkin spice latte in my life so I have to say salted caramel mocha (which is btw my favourite drink ever) *note to myself - next time you go to Starbucks order a pumpkin spice latte*
10. What are you planning to do/what did you do for Halloween?
As I already said we don't officially celebrate Halloween In Bulgaria, so for now I have no plans.
11. You're cuddled up at home, are you reading a book, or watching a movie?
Definitely reading a book. I love reading book and definitely prefer books then movies but now with school and stuff I don't have enough time to read and it makes me very sad.
12. What are you thankful for?
I am thankful for my family, for my dog and everything that I have. And I am also thankful for my life and the fact that I am healthy and able to do everything and follow my dreams. I am also thankful for you reading this right now, because you spend a minute or a second of your time reading it and just looking at my little blog. :))


0 коментара:

Post a Comment

All content copyright © 2014 Urban Butterfly. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 UrbanButterfly, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena