Friday, 24 October 2014

Nail Polishes for Autumn and Winter

One of my favourite things about Autumn is the selection of beautiful colours. As the weather becomes moodier I tend to move away from light and bright colours and go for deeper and richer shades. For this blog post I decided to put together some of my favourite nail polish shades for this season. 


For this first selection I have put together my go to nail polishes for this season. I love dark shades of red, blue and brown on my nails. (You can spot the two Tanya Burr varnishes that I think are perfect for this weather)
1.Tanya Burr - New York Night
2.Tanya Burr - Midnight Sparkles
3. Nars - La Notte
4. Nars - Chinatown
5. Maybelline Colour Show - Wine and Forever
6.OPI - Nail Lacquer Rich Chocolate
7. Essie Nail Polish in Poor Li'l Rich Girl 
8. Essie Nail Polish - Wicked


 This second one contains mainly beige and nudes for people who don't like to go all out with their nails.
1.Nars - Phillip Lim
2. Nars - Zakynthos
3. Essie - Sandy Beach
4. Essie - Glamour Purse
5. Essie - Don't sweater it

And last but definitely not least are the shimmers. All colours of shimmery nail polishes are perfect for this season if you don't have enough time to spend on nail art but you want beautiful nails. A little bit of sparkle makes your nails a lot more exciting and festive.
1.Essie luxeeffects - Set in Stones
2. Essie luxeeffects - A stroke of Brillance
3. Essie - A cut above
4 Mybelline Colour Show Crystalize - Red Excess
5. O.P.I Nail Laquer - Gaining Mole-Mentum
6. Deborah Lippmann - Forget You Nail Lacquer

0 коментара:

Post a Comment

All content copyright © 2014 Urban Butterfly. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 UrbanButterfly, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena