Saturday, 18 October 2014

OOTW ideas

OOTW Moday
This jumper is just the most adorable and perfect jumper. I love how the navy blue goes with the orange and beige colours of the pattern. I decided to keep it simple and casual and combined it with these light skinny jeans and the classic black vans. I thought that a brown bag would emphasise on the colours of the jumper so I put this adorable one from Kurt Geiger.

Dark green is a very basic and day to day colour for autumn and winter and these jeans from H&M are perfect for this time of the year. They are very stretchy and comfortable and they have a slight high-waist. I thought that green would look very nice with white and brown so for a top I put on a white oversized jumper and for shoes I really liked these brown ankle boots which are from H&M as well. To finish it off I chose this brown bag from Celine.
The Wednesday outfit is a little bit more on the formal side. I chose this green tartan skirt (that you have seen in previous posts) and to go with it I chose this white slouchy jumper. For shoes I really liked these heeled ankle boots form H&M. The little backpack makes the outfit a bit more casual and the hat finishes it off very nicely.
The Thursday outfit is in my opinion a bit more edgy. I chose this simple stripy tank top to go with these high-waisted disco pants. The green parka is a staple piece for this fall and winter. A backpack is a nice choice for this outfit since it is very casual. To put a little bit more colour into this outfit i decided to go for burgundy red Dr.Martens, a loop scarf and a beanie.
For this outfit I got inspired by Zoe aka Zoella on youtube (see hers here)
The Friday outfit is probably my go to outfit. Here I have a very plain and simple stripy dress with black tights underneath it and a nice leather jacket. For i back I went for this black backpack and for shoes I chose Vans again. To put a bit of colour I went for this red tartan scarf.

0 коментара:

Post a Comment

All content copyright © 2014 Urban Butterfly. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 UrbanButterfly, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena