Saturday, 4 October 2014

Autumn Trends 2014

The weather is starting to get cooler and cooler every single day and autumn is just around the corner. This means   pumpkins, Halloween and autumn fashion.
For my first blog post I decided to share with you the autumn fashion trends that i have been loving!
Skirts

1. Checked skirts are one of my current obsessions! I am so jealous of all of you who have checked skirts as a part of your school uniform. These skirts are just so easy to wear, you can combine them with a nice plain shirt, an oversized jumper,peter pan collared shirt with a simple cardigan, some black tights and boots... the possibilities are uncountable.


2. High-waisted circle skirts have been around for quite a long time now but they sitll seem to be popular. You can wear them even in the cooler weather with warm tights and boots. Plain colours like maroon, burgundy or navy are the best for layering.
3. I dont know if it is just me or everyone but I think that you can rock floral patterns even in fall and winter. This skirt is the perfect example. 
4. If you dont feel daring enough to go for a red or white checked skirt this dark green is just for you. This colour reminds me so much of winter and Christmas and the pattern makes it even more festive.
Peter pan collars are my leakness. It doesn't matter if they are on dresses or shirts or even cardigans i will always love with them. They are so cute and in my opinion look gorgeous and make your outfit look very innocent and sweet. I am not sure if they fit into the autum trends but since the are my obsession at the minute I decided to include them..

And last but definetely not least I have put together some of the must-haves for this autumn/winter.
The parka jacket is not only good-looking but also very warm an comfortable. It makes your outfit casual but original at the same time. You can find these jackets on reasonable prices in H&M, Pull&Bear, Tally Weijl and many other stores. If you are not a fan of the military green colour you can choose from maroon, gray and navy. 
Big oversized jumpers are the perfect item for layering. You can put it over a dress or a shirt with just the collar poking out and you are good to go for the cold days. An oversized cardigan is another option.
I have been eyeing these bags from H&M for quite a long time now and i think they are perfect for every outfit. The design is very simple but yet very classy and they are also a good size.
And now lets talk about the Dr. Martens boots. Lets face it - they are everywhere.They are becoming more and more popular recently and you can see so many girls rocking them  on the streets. You can wear them with jeans, disco pants, leggings and even dresses and skirts. They make your outfit a little bit more casual and edgy.

0 коментара:

Post a Comment

All content copyright © 2014 Urban Butterfly. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 UrbanButterfly, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena