Monday, 6 October 2014

Wishlist #1



1.Patterned Dress: H&M £12.99 (buy here)
I have been eyeing this dress for quite a while now and every time I go to the shop I alway slook at it. What I like about it is that it is not a typical skater skirt dress, which is fitted around the waist, but it's waist line is quite wide and the dress just hangs down around your body. And also in the cooler days you can put a plain over sized jumper on top of it and it will pop a bit of colour to your outfit. 
2 . Oxford Felt Fedora: Miss Selfridge: £ 25 (buy here
I have never owned such hat in my life and I want to be a bit more daring with my clothes and this hat is perfect for this. I love the way the black line looks with the dark red colour of the hat and also I think that such hats finish off your whole outfit. 
3. Red Blurred Tartan Scarf: River Island £18 (buy here
Tartan is everywhere this year - scarfs, dresses, shirts, skirts etc. And this scarf from River Island reminds me of Christmas. I also like it because if your outfit is a bit plain and casual such scarfs will make it a bit more exciting. 
4. Dark Red Block Heel Chelsea Boots: New Look £24 (buy here)
 Ankle boots are really in this fall and winter and if you haven't noticed yet i am a bit obsessed with burgundy and these boots are made for me. They are very easy to wear, you can wear them with skirts, dresses and trousers, also they will look very nice with sock with their lace trim showing, and are very comfortable. And the price is very reasonable for boots. 
5. Braided headband: H&M £4.99 (buy here
If you don't like winter hats that ruin your hair like me then this is for you. If you have your hair in a pony-tail ot a bun these headbands are perfect for these situations. You just pop the headband over your ears and you are good to go. 
6. Pure Colour Envy Eyeshadow Palette: Etee Lauder (buy here
For the autumn-winter time I tend to go a little bit darker with my make up - using more deeper and richer colours. I love the colours in this palette, especially the purple on
.

0 коментара:

Post a Comment

All content copyright © 2014 Urban Butterfly. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 UrbanButterfly, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena