Sunday, 2 November 2014

Mini clothing haul


Recently I went shopping because I realised that i don't have any autumn/winter jumpers and top and I ended up buying only one jumper and things that I didn't actually need. So I decided to share with you what I got.

1. I have always wanted to have something in a mustered colour and since I needed some new tops I got this jumper from Calliope. They had all sorts of colours but i opted for this one. And it was really inexpensive as well - 26.99 Leva. 
2. The little burgundy cardigan I got from H&M, from their basic section. It has buttons in the front that go all the way to the top and it is very simple. - 17.90 Leva
3. My dark green jeans are from Tally Weijl. I am absolutely inlove with their jeans at the minute because they are very stretchy and comfortable and they look very nice on. They were 34.99 Leva and there is a variety of other colours as well but I thought that the dark green looked the most autumnal.
4. My bag is from H&M and I can't live without this bag. It is quite big so it fits everything that I need and the design is very simple but yet classy so it goes with pretty much everything that I wear. It was 44.90 Leva
5. And last but definitely not least are these boots from H&M. If you haven't noticed already I am obsessed with burgundy and I just couldn't leave these babies in the store. If you can't afford to buy Dr.Marttens then these are just as good. They cost 59.90 Leva and they also have them in black.

*Excuse the Bulgarian prices but since I got all of the things from Bulgarian stores I paid Bulgarian money for them. You can check the websites to see their prices in your currencies*

0 коментара:

Post a Comment

All content copyright © 2014 Urban Butterfly. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 UrbanButterfly, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena