Monday, 1 December 2014

Hello December!

Today is the first day of the most cheerful, holy and festive month of the year and sadly the last one. Lately I haven't been feeling like myself considering what a big failure I am in everything I do (for example this blog which I have left behind for the last month or so). The other day I came across this photo (which  I couldn't find - fail) that had this inspiring quote that said something in the lines of : "December is the last chapter of a 12 chapter book. Make it a good one!". And it got me very inspired to achieve all of my goals that I haven't had the will for during this last year. 2014 hasn't been the best year of my life and I want to make this last piece of it very special so that I can forget about the bad stuff and remember only the best and last few bits of this year. I don't want to make this post depressing or anything so I am not going to go into details about how miserable I have felt for the last few months. Instead lets concentrate on the upcoming events. 
Christmas is coming and bringing a whole lot of cheer, festivity and joy. All the Christmas song, twinkling lights, holiday films and just the cosiness of my sofa make me feel a lot better and put me in a constant happy mood. I like to  just sit and reread the Harry Potter series (I don't know why but I always associate Harry Potter with Christmas.) while cuddled with my dog on the sofa with a cup of tea or hot chocolate. And obviously all the Christmas sales that come along.
December is my favourite month of the year not only because it's Christmas and the family comes together and we all have an amazing time but also because it is the time when you realise that another year of your life has passed and this is the time to rethink about everything that has happened, how you could have changed it and how to continue from now on. It makes me think about the upcoming year and how I can make it better. 
I feel like this month is the last chance you have to make this year the most special in your life and as Shakespeare once said " All's well, that ends well". So I have to try my best to make this month very special for me and all the people that I love. And if you are like me and you haven't had the time of your life for the past few months don't give up because you still have a chance to make things good before 2014 passes. Try to achieve everything you wanted but you couldn't and just enjoy you life and appreciate every single moment you have with your family and friends because at the end of the day that's all that you have. 

P.s I know this is not the type of post that you would expect on my blog but I just felt the need to write it and share it with you guys. I will try and come back with regular post as soon as I can. And in the mean time  I hope you enjoyed this one and it made you feel just a little bit better. Bye!


0 коментара:

Post a Comment

All content copyright © 2014 Urban Butterfly. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 UrbanButterfly, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena