Saturday, 24 January 2015

Casual everyday outfit...

Casual everyday outfit
This is an outfit that I would wear if I was going out with friends shopping or having a cup of coffee in Town. The items that I have selected are very comfortable but yet fashionable and the colours are some of my favourites for this type of weather.
As you all know burgundy is my all time favourite colour and when I spotted this jumper, while scrolling down on Polyvore I just fell in love with it. Oversized, thick and cosy, this jumper is going to keep me nice and warm in this chilly weather. 
Ripped jeans have always been on fashion and I really likes these ones form Boohoo. I choose them in the colour black  because I wanted to keep it quite simple. For shoes I saw these from another blogger (Hannah Maggs: check her blog out because it is amazing) They are from Asos and I thought that the colour went really well with the rest of the outfit. Mustard yellow is my other go to colour for autumn/winter clothing so I choose this loop scarf to finish off the whole look. Now lets take a moment and appreciate this bag. It a fox! How cute is that? As for the glasses I am not sure if I am going to pull them off but I spotted them and I thought they were really cool.
P.s I am sorry that this post was so short but I wanted to make this quick "outfit of the day post". I really hope you enjoyed it. :) If you recreate this outfit you can send it to me on my email ( which you can see in the Contact page) or tag me in any of my social media.
Casual everyday outfit by monnykosttova featuring tortoise shell glasses


0 коментара:

Post a Comment

All content copyright © 2014 Urban Butterfly. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 UrbanButterfly, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena