Sunday, 8 February 2015

Eleven Things | Liebster Award

I didn't even know what a Liebster award is but apparently I was nominated by Maria (check her blog here) (Thank you very much for nominating me) and this is what I am going to do today.
So basically a Liebster award is an award that bloggers give to other fellow bloggers and the main reason is to promote new bloggers who are just starting out and are not that big in the blogging world.So long story short - you get nominated and you have to answer 11 questions that the person who nominated you had asked and then you nominate 11 other bloggers, who have under 200 followers and you ask then 11 random questions and then they all do the same.
These are the questions that Maria asked:

 1. Favorite YouTuber?
Ohh thats a hard one...I have so many...If I have to choose only one I would choose Hannah Maggs. If you haven't seen her chanel please do. Hannah and her husband Steff make the most amazing vlogs - the filmig, the editing... it's all amazing (check their channel here)
2. What is your zodiac sign?
Aries 

3. What is/are your favorite TV show?
F.R.I.E.N.D.S all the way. I have watched every single episode of the show a million times and I still laugh on every single one of them.

4. Do you have a favorite drugstore makeup brand? Why?
I really like Maybelline mainly because of their nail poolishes but I also like Rimmel and Bourjois

5. What is your favorite movie?
A favourite movie (except for Harry Potter because that's obvious) of mine is My sister's keeper. If you haven't seen it you just have to. It's so emotional that I cry everytime I see it.

6. A nude lipstick or a dark plum lipstick?
A nude.. :)

7. Summer or winter?
Oh god I like both.. I will say winter only because Christmas is in December :D

8. What country do you like most? Why?
I love England and my dream is to live there someday. Strange as it may sound I like the weather. I also love the accent and the buildings and just everything!
9. What is the last book you read?
Right now I am reading the Great Gatsby but i haven't finished it yet... so the last book that i finished was The Finisher by David Baladicci
10. Black or white?
Hmm... black

11. Favorite blog?
Recently I have been in love with Meggs' blog Wonderful you. (check it out here)

I nominate

My questions for you are:
1. Favourite Make-up Brand?
2. Favourite place to be?
3. If you could be another person for a day who would you be?
4. Ypur favourite book?
5. Something you can't live without?
6. Do you have a pet? And if yes what?
7. Countries you have visited?
8. Favourite clothing store?
9. Heels of sneakers?
10. Favourite song at the moment?
11. Why did you create this blog?

Again thank you so much Maria for nominating me! I hope you enjoyed this blog post and I will talk to you later!

xoxo Moni

1 коментара:

All content copyright © 2014 Urban Butterfly. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 UrbanButterfly, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena