Saturday, 2 May 2015

Spring/Summer Must Haves 2015

Untitled #30

Hello everyone! Sorry about the lack of posts recently but I have been quite busy with school and everything. Today's post is going to be a Spring/Summer must haves for 2015. These are some items that I think everybody should have in their wardrobe for this season. Firstly I want to apologise for the blue and white theme that's going through the post :D. I have been a bit obsessed with the combination between these two colours. So lets get into the post. You can see the links of all of these items at the end of the post.
1. Playsuits and jumsuits are one of the best things ever created. They are very comfortable and stylish. The only downfall is the toilet time :D. But other than that they are the best thing to wear on one of those days when it's really hot outside and you want to throw on something really quick but you don't want to wear a dress or a skirt. Any colour and pattern will work but this season playsuits with lace are really popular. This one that I have here is from Boohoo.
2. Next going along with the lace theme is this top. Crop tops have been around for a while now and it seems like they are going to bee popular this year as well. This one is a lacy white crop top from H&M and you can style it with high waisted shorts or skirts or even wear it over your swimsuit when you are going to the beach.
3. Floppy hats were a very popular autumn trend for 2014 but they can still be worn during spring and summer to protect your eyes and face from the sun. Brown and beige colours are perfect but you can also experiment with other colours. The one that I have shown you is from H&M.
4. Another Item from H&M is this maxi dress. It is white and it has some blue detailing on the bottom and through the whole dress. Maxi dresses are another must-have for summer if it's too hot but you don't want to show too much skin. They will cover you up but since they are flowy you will not fell the heat. You can wear either a very simple plain one, or with stripes or even with a crazy pattern. 
5. Next for a fragrance I choose the Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs. It's really light and refreshing so I decided to pop it in. Any light and fresh scent of you choice will do the job.
6. Denim jackets are never out of fashion so if you have an old denim jacket laying around in your wardrobe quickly go and grab it because as usual it is going to be very popular this spring. It will bring some edginess to any outfit and it will keep you warm in those chilly evenings. In fact I think it would look very nice paired with the maxi dress, the sandals (that I will talk about in a minute) and the hat. I would totally rock  this outfit.
7. As for make up I chose this eye shadow palette from Too Faced and it is the Boudior palette. I chose it because the colours in it are very warm and natural that I think are perfect for spring and summer.
8. And last but not least are these sandals from H&M. I got similar ones to these last year and I wore them every single day last summer. Brown, leather, strapy sandals are a staple for summer and they will complete nicely every outfit. And the best thing about them is that they don't have those things that go between your toes because they are killing me. 
That's all that I have for you today. I hope I got you a little bit more inspired for spring and summer this year. Bye!
xoxo Moni :)

0 коментара:

Post a Comment

All content copyright © 2014 Urban Butterfly. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 UrbanButterfly, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena