Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Back to School... Stationary Haul

 

Probably for most of you school has started already, which means that this post is slightly pointless for you, but I start school at the 15 of September ( most hated date in Bulgaria) and as usual this is one of the most stressful time of the year. What I normally do to get through this period is go shopping for supplies that I am mos probably not going to use. This year is my last year of school and naturally is wasn't an exception. Although I did buy a lot less than usual. I went shopping with my mum to this big shop in Bulgaria called Jumbo which is pretty much the same thing as Target so I wanted to share with you what I bought. 



 Last year I really went overboard with notebooks and I have so much that they would last me a lifetime but I couldn't just leave the shop without getting some new ones and these three made their way into my basket. The first one I liked mainly because of what is says on the cover " Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tomorrow." I love quotes like this one and this is literally my motto in life. Another thing about this notebook is that it has a spiral thingy on the side which is very handy and also hard covers. Now we all know how messy our school bags can get and having a hard cover notebook which is not going to get all squished inside is vital. Which is why the other two notebooks that I got also have hard covers. Last year I had a similar notebook to the one with the bird and flower but with a different design and I can say that this was my favourite notebook and it still is because I haven't even reached the middle of it. It has so many pages that you can write down so much information in it and you will still have a lot of space. And the last one I fell in love with the design. With that black line on the side and the label in the front I think it looks very vintage and I love it. It also has a timetable which is always a plus. I also got some highlighter markers in all the neon colours they had available and a packet of neon pencils to go with them. Going along with the neon theme I also got some page markers because I had some last year and I didn't really use them too much but I want to try and use them more this year. And lastly I got some pens because no matter how many pens I buy I always either lose them or I give one to someone and never see it again. So I bought the most boring ones there were and this concludes my back to school stationary haul. I hope you've enjoyed this post and I would love to see what you got for going back to school. And if you have any ideas for back to school post that you would like to see me do put them in the comments below.. 


... xoxo Mony...

0 коментара:

Post a Comment

All content copyright © 2014 Urban Butterfly. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 UrbanButterfly, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena