Thursday, 3 September 2015

Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation Review...


Hello guys! Today I am going to be reviewing the Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation. Before I begin I just want to say that yes the colour that I got doesn't really seem to match me right now because I was on holiday and I have quite a lot of tan but it does suit my natural skin colour and I am hoping that my tan will fade out quickly so that I can wear again. I am going to stop boring you about me and I will jump right into the review.
So the packaging of the foundation states the following "Full coverage foundation enriched with a comfort serum. Instant perfect coverage that feels extra comfortable and lasts all day." It says it last up to 25 hours and it has an SPF of 20.
 As you may or may not know I also have the Rimmel match Perfection foundation and I have both of them in the same shade. The first thing that I noticed was  that the Lasting Finish is slightly darker than the Match Perfection and it is less liquidy. The two foundations have similar textures but the Lasting finish has better coverage and it really last longer than the Match Perfection. I haven't worn it for 25 hours but it does last all day. The first time that I tried the foundation I found that it looked a little bit cakey, blotchy and it was really obvious that I was wearing foundation, but after some time it had really blended into my skin and you couldn't really notice it. And I find that throughout the day it looks better.  
It feels very light on the skin and  you can't really tell you have foundation on your face. It blends very well and it has a very nice finish. It is not dewy like the Match Perfection but it's also not matt and drying at all so I thing it would work with all skin types. As an overall I think it is a great drugstore foundation and I will definitely be repurchasing it. It has good coverage and at the same time it doesn't feel heavy or uncomfortable. Have you use it and if you have what is your opinion on it? 

0 коментара:

Post a Comment

All content copyright © 2014 Urban Butterfly. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 UrbanButterfly, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena